Bloodmobile, Ambulance Tours and Bicycle/Pedestrian Safety Sessions this Week at the Sanibel Recreation Center
The City of Sanibel Recreation Center is offering informational sessions and conducting complimentary health screenings throughout the month of December as part of the City's month-long anniversary celebration.
The following events are being offered this week at the Recreation Center located at 3880 San-Cap Road:
- Tuesday, December 9th - Lee Memorial Bloodmobile from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 11th - Ambulance tours and bike/pedestrian safety, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for next week’s events.
- Monday, December 15th - A History of Food presented by Carol Simontacchi, 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 16th - “Maximize Your Memory” presented by Dubin Alzheimer’s Resource Center, Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 17th - Vision and Hearing Screenings conducted by the Sanibel-Captiva Lion’s Club, 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Sanibel Recreation Center is located at 3880 Sanibel-Captiva Road. Please visit to obtain more information on all of the City of Sanibel’s upcoming Recreation Center opportunities, or call (239) 472-0345.